Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:25:14 -0500
Zen,

The references that I posted in the past for colloidal silver included
sources from NASA, the medical school at Syracuse University, other
hospitals, and Science Magazine.  I'm sorry if you don't consider any of
the above to be "non-fraudulent" sources ... but I think most of the
scientific community WOULD consider hospitals, medical schools and
doctors to be valid sources for medical information ...

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483

[Moderator's note: Final comments tomorrow, Killians et al?  BIG]