From:
Kris Lantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 15:56:54 -0400
Hi all!

It seems like a year ago that I wrote here asking for a home to adopt my
little Fizz-gig.

Many of you responded with kindness and offers of support, ....some weren't
so kind.

In the end, an angel known as Linda offered to take Fizzy into her home.

Fizz-Gig is now dooking all day at a ferret paradise with his first ever
siblings on Gabriola Island.  He is reported to be over-come with
happiness and is even reducing one of his sick brothers seizures! :)
What love will do.

So, BIG THANKS to Linda and her man Jim for adopting my little guy, he's
going to have a perfect life there with you, **much happier than a
hardwood-floore Ottawa apartment,** and I hope he brings you years of
healthy happiness.... and eventually starts eating the chicken gravy :)

 Kris.