From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 13:57:28 -0400
Hi everyone.  We will be going to Washington, DC for Memorial Day weekend
for my brother's college graduation from Georgetown University.  We have a
million activities that weekend and will be staying at my brother's house,
where he lives with three other guys who mostly have to walk thru each
others' rooms to get in and out of their own rooms (in my brother's case,
they sometimes use the entrance that goes thru his room to the main apt.)
so I really can't bring the fuzzbutts.

My roommate may be around that weekend to give them playtime in my
bedroom (let them out of their living room cage and set them free in the
ferret-proofed bedroom to run around for awhile) and feed them/check
water/do litterbox, etc., but maybe not, and I actually can't picture
him checking their litterbox much or playing with them much, so I was
wondering, if we needed help, is there anyone in the Newton, MA area that
might be willing to stop over a few times over the weekend to give them
runaround time, feed them, etc.?  We are leaving Thursday night, but
wouldn't need anyone to come over till Friday.  We'll be returning Monday
night very late, so we'd need help Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday day.  If
someone might be able to maybe come over, let them out in my room for a few
hours, check food, water, litterbox and you could even leave them in the
bedroom alone for a few hours then return later to put them back, we could
maybe use the help (I keep saying maybe 'cause my roommmate does not yet
know if he'll be here or when).

Please email me privately or call me at 617-244-9158 if you can help me at
all!  Both my ferts are easygoing, nonbitey and litter trained even out of
the cage.  Nicodemus is a 6.5-month-old sable and Finnegan is an 8 month
old albino.  Nicky is a snuggle bunny, Finnegan really doesn't like to be
held for more than a few seconds at a time unless he's asleep usually, but
he gives lots of kisses.  (Maybe you could feed our fish, too, if the
roommate won't be here?)

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give!

-April and the beasts