From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:40:30 -0600
Flame me if you want for this one, but I am sick and tired of people with
no life being so minutely and anally critical of every post here recently,
i.e. ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.  Nobody, thats nobody even
bothered to ask why I considered it a stupid question.  Well how bout the
dummy who asked question just came from my web site and then asked me the
stupid question!  My web site is one of the most informative sites on the
net, including links to and from everyone else's sites.  If they don't know
by the time they get to my e-mail, they never will.  All I really tried to
do was make a little humor, I didn't name the idiot who asked the question,
I didn't flame them, I kust considered it a waste of my time, and tried to
make lightly of it.  If if was the first or last time, it wouldn't be so
bad, but I get this crap every week in my e-mail from people who need to
get a life.  As far as being a credible source of info, my website speaks
for itself, and if anyone can go to it and find something that needs to be
there, by all means, please let me know and I will see to it that it gets
there.  But please stop the trash and the flames.  I don't have the time or
the patience anymore to waste on it.  nuff said!

Ferretguy

[Moderator's note: Perhaps you received e-mail directly, but I hardly
call the responses on the FML "flames".  Your contributions are certainly
appreciated, though they are sometimes controversal.  But that's not a bad
thing though!  BIG]