From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:01:08 -0400
The celebrity himself is proud to make his first official endourcement!
It's not a George Foreman, it's not a Ronco, -no it's a SPLASH RESIST BOWL.
You two can be the proud owner of the SPLASH RESIST BOWL.  How you ask?
Through a wonderful arrangement with Ferretwise you have the opportunity
to bid on one of these magnificent bowls.  Check it out for yourself at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1229898981.

Mom says these are the coolest bowls.  though Mommy no longer gets the
wet sock syndrome.  Anyways I am off the subject.  I just want to give my
official endorsement and let everyone know that this is just the coolest
bowl and that if for no more reason than letting me beat Jerimiah at
something else you should by one!