From:
Kerry Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 07:13:32 -0600
Hi there,
The other morning I went out to feed the birds and the squirrels, I did
feed them then I closed the garage.  It works on a keypad system, little
did I know that my house keys were in my other coat in the house.  Well I
decided to get some milk crates and stack them together to make it tall
enough to reach a window.  So I got the window open and here comes Cocoa to
the window right away, So I had one leg over the window ledge and One hand
holding on to her and the other hand trying to pull us both through the
window, Goes to show ferrets don't waste any time when a window is open.
I guess she thought she could help me !!

Sure would of made a funny video.

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (weaselpals)
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html