From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:04:41 -0800
In a hurry and deleted the last FML by accident after reading through it.
Whoever it was who posted about the pet stores in Jacksonville asking all
to notify Marshall Farms, PLEASE email me.  I have some information for you
on who to contact at Marshall's about this.  Don't spend your time spinning
your wheels with customer service.  This person handles the stores
(merchandise and animals).  I just don't feel comfortable posting the
contact to the FML - it would not be fair.

To Ferretguy, I am very sorry that your neighbors are so nosey and
thoughtless.  It always baffles me when neighbors go beyond what is
necessary.  In my opinion, they probably have nothing better to do, so you
have become the target.  I wrote a letter to the judge handling your case,
so hopefully others will write in your defense also.  Hang in there!

I read about Jones Soda (located near me) and laughed.  I recently
submitted a photo of Marley to them for a label and thought I was being
innovative.  Guess not if someone else already did!  I am happy that they
have a "ferret label" out there!  Cool.  What flavor is it on?  Raisin
soda?  Ha, ha.  To all of you who are looking for something cool (promo
merchandise, prizes for a ferret event, etc...) Jones has a program where
you can get bottles printed up with your very own label.  I know one person
who did this for a special event.  It is very expensive - I think $30 per
six pack (don't quote me on this).  It was a cool idea.  Then again, my
boss makes his own beer and designs his own labels, so this is another
possibility.  Also, I am looking into temporary tatoos for a party
(friend's 30th bday) and this would be another cool option for an event
(there are tons of sites on the net for this).  The cheapest I found was
$1.15 per tat (minimum order of 150 tats).

Gotta go, I hear Dopey in the trash.  No broccoli there today.