From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:12:44 -0500
GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!
The responses I have gotten to my Tazy passing to the bridge is soooo very
overwhelming that there is no way I could possibly answer each and everyone
of them privately so PLEASE except this letter of THANKS and know that I
have read all of the e-mails and cards I have received in regard to my
Tazy's passing!!!!

You guys and gals are the MOST WONDERFUL people I have ever had the
pleasure to meet (even though only by e-mail) I feel like I have met you
all in person!!!!  If it wasn't for all of you my grief would have been
ten fold!!!!!  Only because of you wonderful people I am able to deal with
my Tazy's passing!!!!!

So this letter is to THANK each and everyone of you for your support,
understanding, and love, for without that I would have gone stark raving
mad by now with grief!!!!!  The pain hasn't begun to lessen yet and the
tears and emptiness have not stopped, but I know in time it will.  I still
miss my boy terribly and look for his little face to be peeking out at me
when I get home from work, and that is the worst time for me!!!!!!!!  But
I am HANGING IN THERE!!!!

SO ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

Special prayers and thoughts to all sick, homeless, and lost fuzzies and
animals!!!

May the good lord watch over you all and keep his healing hand upon
you!!!!!

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,
DAWN and WHATS LEFT OF THE TERRIBLE TWO'S GANG, TROUBLE, ROSY, AND BABY
JOEY (Fat Boy) :-) missing Tazy terribly!!!!!! :-(