Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 07:36:59 -0800
Ferretguy wrote:

>... city of Aurora due to the harassment by the city zoning inspector and
>city attorney who is now prosecuting me for having volunteers in the
>shelter, boarding ferrets, and having Ferretland playground in backyard...

Could you tell us the Aurora, Colorado statues violated by: Having
volunteers, Boarding ferrets (Didn't you say your rescue was licensed?)
and Having a Ferret playground.

I take it then that you are not now cited for having someone on the
front porch and too much foot and vehicular traffic.

They have some mighty strange rules in Aurora, Colorado.  Sure glad I
don't live there.....

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret)