From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:32:26 EST
Dear Khouri,
I only wrote you once in my life.  I never got to talk to you again becawze
I got buzy.  Then I got really, really sick.  I gave a weangel this note to
take down there from Rainbow Bwidge.  I jus had to write and tell you how
much I wership you and admire you.  You is my hero, my mornin star, and my
first crush.  My only crush.

You is so adorable, Khouri, and so smart.  When I growed all up, I wanted
to be jus like you.  But I didn't get to growed up.  I had to go to Rainbow
Bridge before I was one, before my family got our home, before I got to
meet my new brudder Toady, and before the Jubilee celebration here I was
named after.  And I went before I could write you and tell you how pwoud
I am of you with your club.  How you are raizing money for SOS, and how
famous you are.

Thank you for making me an honorary member of your club.  I didnt' even
know you noticed me with all the gurlz and cool boyz tryin to be your
fweind.  Khouri you keep kooking and stacking cookies, and buiding your
catapult designs.  I can watch from heaven.  I can watch all the wonderful
things you do.

with love,
Jubilee Spirit

Please visit: