Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:36:26 -0800
Hi all
Sorry I am late in this but when my hooman went to do this last night,
they were doing maintenance til late and they had to go to bed early so
it didn't get out.  Sorry for dat.

A little guy named Gordi came in today.  He waz met by Ronnie, Mimi, and
Maggie.  They were real happy tosee him and greeted him warmly.  Then they
wanted to here all da news and gossip from home.  They sat and talked for
some time.  When they were done they headed off to get a snack at da Fruit
bar.  They must have been a little hungry cause they ate quite a bit of
everything.  They then headed off to explore and find all da sights and
attractions.  After a while I seen them over at da Sock Steal Game where
they were taking and hiding socks at a good rate of speed.  They did not do
da best but they were not da worst either although they did aquire a bunch
of socks.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her and to send lots of
hugs and kisses.

I looked up Molly in da puter.  She waz over watching da Wrestling Matches
and cheering for her favorite.  I went over and talked to her.  I gave her
your message and she said she waz reasonably happy here.  She said she had
indeed found her friends and they are also content.  She said she had been
watching in da Reflecting Pool and she knows you are doing your best with
da others even if they are trying at times.  She said she feels lots better
and will be here waiting when you get here.  She said to send lots of luv
and kisses to her mommy and daddy and she misses them too.

I am goning to take a nap so I am off to Hammock Haven.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee