From:
Deborah Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:30:45 -0600
Having just recently moved to Tennessee, I've been trying to search the
archives to recall a thread concerning a large breeder just starting up
in Tennessee.  If you remember the thread, there was concern over a couple
purchasing a large group of ferrets to start a breeding farm.  I don't
want to rehash a sore subject, but if anyone can think of any information
which would inable me to find the past posts on the archives, or has any
information about this, please email me privately, as others probably
wouldn't be interested in hearing it again.  PLEASE HELP!  Thanks!!

Deb & the F>F>F> (five fabulous ferrets!)