From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:40:50 -0800
Hello Everyone-- Where did the day go????

I was taken aback today when the many faces at Ferret Wise and myself
received a quick ( HAHAHAHA) visit from the one & only Bob Church!

Now we had expected him yesterday AM at least that is what we understood
when speaking with him Saturday in MA -- but he was delayed-- then this AM
early- but he was delayed in central Maine on a back road by a fallen
tree.... He did arrive and spent nearly 5 hours- playing with shelter kids,
checking out the rambling old farmhouse that seems to have nearly a ferret
in every room and chatting ferrets, symposium etc.  He has me convinced
that someone should attend from Ferret Wise next year-- so we will begin
to work on it!

SO NY folks -- he is on his way-- but got a bit behind in schedule--!!

Jerimiah has his own piece to relay on the Bob Church visit so I won't
spoil it-- I have lots to catch up with for now-- so I will post again
later!

It was a cold, but sunny day here -- in Ferretville and inside the building
- we were all was warmed with the wit & wisdsom of Bob Church.  I wouldn't
be surprised to see him arrive back again on his next northern excursion
after giving him a tour of the shelter guest quarters!! :)

Alicia
and the many faces at Ferret Wise!
www.ferretwise.org