From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:17:23 -0800
Discussion has went around recently about ferret auctions on yahoo.  Long
story to get into, but I have posted two bedding auctions on yahoo to see
how they do.

We've had great success with ebay for ferret items, but I never had much
luck in the past with yahoo.  We do well with clothing and such on yahoo,
but decided to give it another try with ferret items!

So if anyone is interested, take a peek!  My yahoo id is jenphilly or
simply search for KiSta!

Thanks to everyone who has been so very supportive of our auctions.  Don't
ever underestimate how valuable the income from these auctions are to our
and many other shelters out there!

Hugs to all,

Jen