From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 09:51:51 -0800
Oooooooooh, Ronnie, Kouri says he is working on your birthday present.  He
says that cat-a-pulting is getting boring (actually, I think he is running
out of dock cats) and he would like to expand.  He's going to build a
man-a-pult.  He'll start lobbing toward Mass. and you can pick and choose
from the remains, er, arrivals.

Across the channel from us, on the Oregon mainland, a gravel operation
has set up a huge crane.  It's hanging out over the river and Kouri keeps
eyeing it, plus I heard him instructing Cheyenne and Neugi how to tie
pantyhose together.  I hope he knows which way Mass.  is, 'cause if he
stretches pantyhose from the end of the boom to here, the 'pulted person
will end up in Canada, probably about Vancouver, BC!

Kouri was watching the news this Sunday morning and saw the 3 Oregon
hostages have arrived home, plus a guy from New Zealand came with them.
Kouri says I'm supposed to check and see if the NZ'er would make a 'nice
ferret person'.  Blondish, 40'ish, lanky.  Well 4 months of daily forced
walking and dining on rats would make anybody 'lanky', so that could
change!

Georgia - the left coast one...

Ya know, I have six other ferrets.  Thank goodness most of them just go
about their little ferrety beeswax and don't give me the gray hairs Kouri
does!