From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 18:39:24 -0800
Ashlie wrote:
>A weird question---What are some of the different ways that ferret owners
>dispose of the litter and waste everyday.

I don't do this, but the idea just kinda popped into my head: Diaper Genie?
Is that what it's called?  It's about $50 for the contraption, and you buy
special bags to put in it.  I think they are scented.  Anyway, you put the
bag of dirty litter in the hole, you shove it down, then you twirl the
little ring around the hole & it twists the bag thus sealing the stink,
then you shove it down a little again and it's ready for the next bag.
In the end, it kinda looks like sausage links all connected LOL!  It's like
50 feet of bag or something per roll.  If you don't (want to) use the whole
thing before throwing it away (I don't think it would all fit in the bottom
anyway), you can just cut it and throw it out every week, then knot the end
and start again!  Let us know what you decide on!

*dooks*

Amy M. & the brat pack!

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, and Joey at their website:
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78