From:
Sharon Pease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:00:28 EST
Hi everyone! Hi Sukie!!

Gosh!  I can't remember the last time I posted here.  I rarely have time to
sit down at the computer anymore.  I'm now operating our club's shelter.

The Western New York and Finger Lakes Ferret Association ( WNYFLFA) has new
contact information.

Address;
P.O. Box 10085
Rochester, NY 14610-0085
Phone; (716) 482-9307
e-mail; [log in to unmask]

Phone and e-mail come directly to me at the shelter.  Primary contact
person is myself; Sharon Pease - President & Shelter Operator,
Sandy Lisk - Vice President & Newsletter,
Sue Winter - Membership & Volunteer coordinator,
Margaret Joselyn - Treasurer & Events Coordinator,
Kelly Adams - Secretary

Our "new" website at; "www.wnyferret.org" has fatally crashed and can't be
repaired.  This was a very nice site that had a shelter page with photos of
our adoptables.  I was nearly heartbreaking when we lost it.

Our "old" website that's hosted through AOL is extremely out of date and
can't be serviced due to some type of change in the writing language or
some such thing.

I kindly ask anyone who has a link from their site to either of these to
please remove them.  I hope we'll have another website operational soon,
although I'm afraid I don't have the computer savvy to do it myself.  There
are so many resources out there that this seemed one of the best ways to
try to get the word out.  If anyone here finds contact information that's
incorrect, please feel free to drop me a line and I'll try to get it
corrected as soon as possible.

Thanks!!
Sharon

"There are no perfect plans, only perfect intentions" - unknown