From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:50:16 -0500
Hello,

I got a phone call today from a lady looking to find a home for her three
ferrets.  She has 2 females and one male, and they're all almost one year
old.  They are due for their vaccinations now.

Her name is Michelle, and she lives in Wildwood, New Jersey.  She gave me
permission to post her phone number, which is 609-846-9193.  I am not sure
if she will be charging an adoption fee for these ferrets or not, but she
also mentioned she has a large 4 story cage that can go with them.

Happy Friday,

Kim
KiSta Ferret Shelter
www.kistaferret.com