From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:56:55 -0500
Stanley - my adopted big boy - has been spending days with me free run
around the house - hanging out in my office with the computer since I got
him in January.  Play time for Katie, Matt, & Al has always been in the
Livingroom/Kitchen.  Today, I had a lot of work to do so I decided to let
everyone play in my office.  What a mistake!

All I can hear is little feet, running everywhere... Within 5 minutes,
Mathew was up on my desk - I have no idea how he got up here with me!
They are insane!  Stan is so mellow, I really think he is more closely
related to my Golden Retriever than my other ferrets!

Kristeen, JT,
Katie, Matt,
Al & Stanley