From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:50:32 -0600
>From:    Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
>Ferrets can talk.  It's just that some people haven't learned how to
>listen.

I thought that if anyone would catch me talking to my fuzzies the way Dick
described, they would think that it's time to call the men in white coats!
What goes on in my household with 6 fuzzies is exactly how Dick said.

Roo (RooBear) will always tilt her head to one side, look up at me and walk
over to the side of the sink by a purple dish...that means she wants me to
put a few pieces of kibble in that dish for her to munch on...even though
she has plenty of kibble in her regular food bowl.  Chico will always let
me know when the big, plastic bowl in the shower is empty of water...he
likes to play and drag it around until it spills and then he digs on my
feet until I fill the bowl back up.  Pepe' loves to try and climb up my
pants and grab my forearm as a way of saying "please pick me up so I can
see what's up here and be cuddled" and Tango will lie down right on my feet
and scratch at them until I pet & scratch him.

Funniest thing Spunky does, is she will go to the front door, stop and look
at me while i'm standing at the kitchen sink and look at the door and back
at me again...that is her way of saying...."mom, I have to use the litter
pan in the garage"....she likes to go out there and is really good about
using the litter pan!  And last but not least, Leah will just plain follow
me around until I give in and give her a treat! :-)

They are talking....we need to just be aware and most importantly...take
the time to listen!

Warm *fuzzy* hugs!
Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe', Spunky & Leah