From:
Lori Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:50:46 -0600
Without the FML, I'm sure we'd feel very isolated from other ferret owners.
Wouldn't have met Mini Tafoya and adopted the irrepresible Wilbur from her
shelter.  Wouldn't know Julie, my ICQ buddy.  Might never have met Vikki
Mick and her wild bunch.  Might never have met Chris behind the CA curtain.
AND, most horrible to contemplate, might have missed a friendship with
Steph the Ferret Goddess!

And then there are all the other perks -- the medical information
exchanged, the side-splitting stories, the poems, the loving support, the
wisdom of long- time ferret folk ...

-Lo