Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:32:07 EST
Hi everyone,

For some strange reason, I got a call from the picture editor of London's
second largest newspaper, the Daily Mail.  It seemed that they were smitted
by some of my "fo' ografs" as it was pronounced over the phone in that
accent I always find so intriguing.  So they ran a two page 15 photo spread
and even had a picture on the cover with a reference to the spread on Feb.
1st.

The headline reads:

"Bah gum!  Ferrets are going oop in t' world.  They're usually associated
with flat caps and trouser legs but now the humble ferret has moved into
the supermodel league thanks to an amazing calendar"

I was e-mailed a jpeg but am still waiting for copies :(

But, because of that spread, the National Examiner (sister tabloid to the
Star and Inquirer, oh, oh!) is running some ferret photos in it's March
6th edition due out next Tuesday or Wednesday (Feb.  27th, 28th).  I'm
told that the Examiner has a bit more of a family bent so hopefully the
copy will be ok.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it if anyone wants to look for it.

Jeanne