From:
Teri Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:26:34 -0600
I have mostly ignored all the crap that has been going on the FML...and
will continue to do so...but I will also read the funny stories and good
advice...

The FML has done alot of good--I got to meet some wonderful folks who
brought Sheba and Stinkers in my life...thru this list I met Tracey G who
led me to Sandi of Heaven Scent Shelter near Dothan, AL...thanks to Tammy K
and her hubby, I got to go down there and pick out two more ferts to add
to my crew...Sandi is such a gracious hostess and a wonderful fert Mom!
Thanks to all who helped me bring home my new ferts ;~)

I will be putting pics of the new ones up on my site sometime tomorrow,
so come by and visit for awhile!

Teri
Lazykat Creations
Beaded Jewelry, Web Site design