Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:10:08 EST
We are all suppose to be Ferret lovers, not be mean to each other .  Sure
we don't always agree with everything everyone says or does but don't we
all have our own way of caring for our Ferrets.  We have lost a few good
people especially Dr. Williams.  I have seen mean things said about Sandee.
I think myself we should all get back to caring for Ferrets & let everyone
have thier on thoughts without malice.  We need good advise & shoulders to
cry on and people to laugh with, So lets try and be good to each other
before we lose more good people here Sorry if I rambled.

Dr. Williams I'm so sorry to see you go Hope maybe someday you'll come back

Dooks to all Katherine&Dale