From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 07:33:02 -0500
Hi All,
I just want to say THANK YOU ALL for your opinions!!!!  As it stands I have
talked to my vet and he suggested that I should wait since Tazy is not in
any pain and is still eating duck soup, and yesterday he started drinking
water again!!!

We are still hoping that he passes in his sleep and that I don't have to
make that final drive to the vets office!!!!!  I just want all of you to
know how valued your opinions are to me and that I know the ultimate
decision must be mine, and mine alone!!!!!!

It does help me out tremendously though to have you all there for me in my
time of sorrow and you won't be forgotten!!!!!  I will keep you all posted
as to what the ultimate results are!!!!!

Prayers to all fuzzies and to those who are owned by them!!!!!! :-)

WITH LOL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum