From:
Erika Vinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:29:38 -0800
Hello and Happy Dooks to all!!!

I would like to introduce the newest member of my family:

A very very sweet lady has come to live with me.  From her way of behaving,
I would say she was definately a single ferret.  She is rather quite and
reposed.  She mingles with the other rowdy kids, but seems to prefer her
quiet time alone.  She pays no mind whatsoever to the dogs, and gives
kisses whenever I pick her up to love on her.  No squirming to get down,
no looks as if to say," Geez, come on Ma, let me down - let me down!"  She
wears I coat like no other I have ever seen: She has a faint mask of the
lightest brown, and a small backwards widows peak of chocolate, then she
is snow white til the middle of her back, where just the tips of the guard
hairs are dark.  Her legs look as if they have been dipped in the finest of
dark chocolate.  She is the most elegant weezul I have ever laid eyes on.
She came with the name of "Squirrell".  This does not fit the lady I am
coming to know.  Such a fine, yet exotic lady deserves a ladies name.  I am
leaning hard toward "Mina" (Mee na), or maybe MiLady.  Or maybe, "MiLady
Mina"

She came to me by way of Kym Zorn-Long of Wayward Weasels.  No amount of
Thank You's could convey the happiness found in this baby.  She may well
be my first lap ferret.

So, Welcome, Fair Lady.  Know now, that you are home.  And here place your
heart, for you already have mine.