From:
Lori Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:56:50 -0600
I work at That Bookstore in Blytheville (www.tbib.com) one of the very few
bookstores that John Grisham visits annually.  This year he graces us with
his presence on Monday, February 12.  So ... a personalized autographed
copy of Grisham's new book, A Painted House, goes to the highest bidder.

The details:
Bids (donation pledges to SOS) must be received by 10 AM CST Sunday,
February 11.  Please include personalization instructions in your bid.
Email your bids/pledges to [log in to unmask]

I will email the winner -- and notify FML on Sunday.

Book will be shipped when payment to SOS is verified.

Retail value of an UNSIGNED copy is $27.95 -- just so's you know.  Purchase
and shipping costs will be incurred by me.

Good luck-
Lo