From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:38:37 -0500
I actually have a tattoo, but its not on me... A guy I was dating actually
tattooed my name and a heart on his bicep.  I thought it was a silly idea
but he said that regardless of what happened with our relationship, I had
made a big difference and he wanted this tattoo as a tribute --- go figure!
I used to carry a picture of his arm in my wallet --- At bars I would say
to guys that were hitting on me, "Want to see my tattoo".  When I pulled
out a photo of a muscular arm with my name on it, suddenly the guy would
disappear... worked like a charm.

So who is going to do the analysis on the tattoo related posts - bottom
line is that animal enthusiasts/lovers come in all different shapes and
sizes.  So like your mom told you - you can't judge a book by its cover....
Kristeen, JT,
Katie, Matt,
Al & Stanley