Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:32:28 -0500
>I also have my navel and eyebrow pierced.  You'd be surprised at the
>number of professional people who have hidden tattoos!!

I am a very conservative-looking professional.  I'm in a 'fashion'
industry, so I can be a little less 'Brooks Brothers' than other fields,
but still have to maintain a fairly mild look.  BUT- I have a small tattoo
on my shoulder- 3 small stars and some tiny 'twinkles'- that is visible
with a sleeveless top, and a lower back design of a sun & moon.  That one
isn't as visible.  I didn't get the first one till I was 38, and got the
second one, along with a navel pierce, when I was 40.  Just your average
midlife... um- 'crisis' is such a *negative* word!  It was more of a
'recognition'..... a celebration maybe more like it.  I really like the
idea of ferret paws somewhere, or another ferret related design.

~shari~