From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:15:35 EST
Dear friends I had to post to tell you of a recent tragedy my friend Susie
had with her ferret.  I remembered sometime ago we were discussing on the
FML ferret proofing and closing the toilet when fuzzies are out.  Well, my
friend Susie lost her ferret Saturday to the toilet.  Her boyfriend came
home from work and she left with a friend, leaving the ferrets out for him
to watch.  He fell asleep and woke to find a towel in the toilet with the
ferret under it, he drowned.  What a horrible and sad way to go.  PLEASE,
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLOSE YOUR TOILETS BEFORE LETTING YOUR FERRET OUT,

Thanks, Candi