From:
Carrie Leo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 10:30:54 -0500
Hi,

Just a question about Kista's rescue web page ..... how long will it be
up?  I'm creating a web page for my new ferret foundation and would like to
reference it so people reading our web page will know what the Kista and NJ
people saw when they went into the residence where the ferrets were found.
I'd like to have it long-term though, perhaps a year or so.  If it will be
taken down soon, may I make a copy of it and attach it to our web site?

Thanks,
Carrie