Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 17:19:31 -0400
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
In order to give you answers to your questions, we will need to know what
type of tumor it was.  Did the vet send the tumor out to a pathologist to
make a diagnosis?  Once we know what type of cancer it is, we can give a
better prediction of what to expect in the future.

Some ferrets will be become hypoglycemic after removing part of the liver,
so I would check his glucose level and add dextrose to his fluids/food if
needed.

Hope that helps,
Jerry Murray, DVM