Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:29:21 EST
From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
1) Have ferrets present
2) Be ready to offer a big squishy hug
3) Make offerings of chocolate

I got to meet Renee on this list.... she helped Kim, and Jen and Davida
bring down Toady to our family.  Yes you heard it da boy is here.  I'm
still getting to know the baby.  So I'll post on him later.  I could not
bring the boys to meet renee to get Toady... it was too hard a ride for
Sean.  But Carpet Shark Scott came... he was shy except with all Renees
fuzzies, and Toady.  I was still a bit withdrawn from loosing Baby Girl
Jubilee... but Renee had a huge hug, and we all had a ferret picnic.

We put together all our goodies that ranged from girl scout cookies to tuna
fish salid on crackers!  Renee being the smart gal she is... had fuzzies,
greeted me with an enormous hug, and then showed up with a cadbury bar.
That fulfilled all three prerequisites.  She scored xtra points by having
coke available (we all know that coke is vital to Wolfys), and making me
feel so comfortable even though I was so excited and nervous.

It was hard to have to end the picnic...but by god we were all exhuasted
from the long journey, especially Rennee.  Whom may I say drove a total of
20+ hours in one weekend to get Toady to us.  Ferret people are just the
best...but my goodness this was the act of an angel.  Thank you Renee....
from all of my family and especially from Toady.

Thank you to everyone who helped us, and thank everyone that helped Renee.
Jen, Davida... I hope I can meet you someday.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: