Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:34:41 -0500
From:
Lacy Eden Weisenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

I am a new mom of a 7 week old little girl.  I have a couple questions
that I was hoping you guys could answer.

First, the pet store owner said she was spayed and descented already but to
me it seems like this is really young.  In cats, we usually wait until they
are 6 months old to get them spayed.  Is this normal in ferrets?  Second, I
need to know if anyone has any suggestion for a vet in the Newark, DE area
so I can get her started on vaccines, etc.  I should do this right??

Thanks so much for any help!!
Lacy