Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:46:56 -0500
From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Yesterday was laundry day.  The favorite day for the ferts.  Changing the
bed sheets is their most interesting event of all.  As I strip the bed,
they leap and dook all over the stuff.  Good I have to wash the sheets
after they dook all over it.

They roll and dive into the blankets and all, just have a ball.  Ususally
riding the sheets as I drag them to the laundry area.  Then the boring
wait as they all get thru the wash and dryer, but they are brats..  BRATS
I tell ya!  They have this clock that knows when the sheets come out of
the dryer and they are there like they were beamed in.

I get the sheets to the bed, the ferts are all over them dooking all over
them..  again.  Whatta mess..  dooks all over the floor...

I get one sheet stretched on the bed, tucked in, and there is this dang
lump under it racing from one side to the other, dooking all over the
matters!  Dang!  I get Kodo out, and I'll be danged but Bud is in there,
dooking and racing.  Ok, so I get to him, get him out and then Kodo is
back in there.  Dang!  Ok, so I get him out, fix the sheets, and there is
Bud, right back there.  Over and over.  Just can't help but love them.

Ok, get that all done, reach for the pillow, and it is rolling over the
floor.  If I had a stranger in there, they would think the house was
haunted, but was only a Bud inside.  Dooking inside the pillow.  Man!
And I just washed them!

Anyone have any dook cleaner????

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud