Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:59:50 -0800
From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
We are having a terrible time with very very small ants climbing all over
the food dishes of our ferrets.  I have tried so many things to rid their
room of them.  I have put cinammon under the cage, ant bait traps under
the cage (the ferrets CAN NOT get under the cage due to being low on the
carpet) and I have also sprayed a product called Orange TKO under there.
NOTHING seems to be helping!!!  I am at my wits end.  If there is anyone
out there that has had success getting rid of these pesty little things,
please let me know what you used.  We have had a lot of rain in our area
and I feel that is what has driven them inside the house.  I have also
sprayed outside under the window and on the window sill.

Thank you for your reply to this post.

Jeri (Mom to three precious ferts)