Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:16:21 -0500
From:
Hello my fellow ferret friends,

It breaks my heart to post this but late last nite my beloved ferret
Ratbert passed away.  I found him taking his last breath and held him and
kissed him good bye then cried my heart out.  I have no idea what he died
from he was full of mischief just the other day.  This came as a huge sad
suprise.  I now am ferretless in New Jersey and cannot even go into the
room where the cage still sits.  Sandee...please take care of my Ratbert
and please show him Bandit and Fatbert so he can forever play in the
Rainbow Bridge.

I still cannot believe I lost three ferrets in a year.  My heart is broken
tonite and I appolgise if this email is not making allot of sense.  but you
all have always been here for me during the years when I needed so help so
I wanted to let everyone know about Ratbert.  My thoughts and prayers are
with all the babies who are ill or have crossed the bridge..Thank you all
for letting me post here and thank you Sandee for showing Ratbert the way
to see his friends at the Rainbow Bridge..

Michele in New Jersey

heartbroken and missing her babies: Bandit, Fatbert and Ratbert may we
meet again...