Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 08:03:26 -0800
From:
Sandee, look out for my little Peanut.  Tell her I will miss her dearly.
She doesn't like strangers or other ferrets and will be lost.

She was fine, healthy to the best of my knowledge and doing well.  I found
her curled up in her hammy this morning with her little face tucked under
as usual.  The only thing that alerted me that something wasn't right was
the bottle-brush tail.  Her hammy is actually a fleecy tube and she climbed
in it and tucked her little face under her chest like always.

The only other weird things were the fact that she had eaten, but not used
the litterbox since I had changed it the night before and there was blood
coming out of her nose and mouth.

Does anyone have any ideas what may have taken my little baby?  I went to
work, bowled and got home late.  I checked on them before going to bed,
but honestly cannot remember if I saw her out of the hammock or not.  I
found her this morning.  I'm bewildered and my heart aches.

She was a toss out.  Her former owner's daughter had allergies and he was
going to just toss her out.  The neighbor advertised her on Yahoo for free
and I got her only a short while ago.  She had no records and no one was
exactly sure of her age.  She had a poor diet and was very tiny, but seemed
to be in good health overall.

Dooks to all,

Lynn,
Harley, Tooley, Sneekers, Jake and Max (formerly know as Spaz)
and to my little Peanut .... sleep tight dear