From:
"Gardner, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:43:44 -0600
i'm having the same problem as matt.  i want to let out my 8-week old to
exercise and play, but how much is too much?  he is my first ferret and i
don't know where to set the expectations.

and yes, he has trained me very well.  if i'm home, he cries until i let
him out.  i think i'm letting him out too much as he has taken control of
the house and the potty training stopped progressing.  but where do you
draw the line?

any advice would greatly be appreciated!

Lisa