From:
David Rodgers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 08:17:47 -0800
I was curious about any BFF organization as well.  I live in the Northern
Texas Panhandle.  We have many prairie dog towns around here.  And recently
there have been reports of animals that look like ferrets in the wild.  I
don't know if they are domestic ferrets, ermine, or possibly a BFF.  Back
in the 30's and 40's ferrets were let loose on farms to help control rat
and prairie dog populations.  Any info would be appreciated.

==
Veni Vidi Vici!

David Rodgers &
The Lil Terrors
(Mitzy, Katribra, Beiju, Punkin, and Tiberius)
and Gizmo watches down from above.