From:
Violette Malomay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:09:27 EST
Hi All
Posting because I have 4 Triple F Farm ferrets.  All were very young when
they were brought to the pet store I shop at (Petco, WA)  Out of the four,
my first, is our most gentlest ferret, he loves to snuggles and only mouths
when playing.  Two, were nippers as kits but, out grew it.  Our second one,
now he was a challenge.  He would attack for no reason.  It took lots of
love and patience to break him of it.  Every one of them are real sweet
ferrets now.  Our last two are MF ferrets.  They were a little older when
we got them.  I was talking to the manager of Petco and asked why they
stopped using Tripe F Farm and he said because they would ship the ferrets
way too young.  That before they could even put them out for sale they had
to hand feed them.  Said they sent warning and complaint but, never got
anywhere so now carry MF ferrets.

You could probably check with a local Petco and they may know how you can
find out information about Triple F Farm.

As far as the breed of their ferrets; I don't see much different on how the
ferrets are no matter which breeder.  We have/had an aggressive MF ferret
and Triple Farm one.  All have turned out fine, they are all snugglers,
and kissers and love to play.  Keep us laughing daily.

Love and enjoy those fuzzies.  They deserve so much and bring so much to
your life.

Vi, Michael and the gang of 6
Tawny: Momma's boy
Chiquito: I didn't do it!