From:
Robmary June <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:36:06 -0800
Hi guys!

More ferrets in Northern Nevada need homes!  We (Northern Nevada Ferret
Network in Reno) were just contacted by Hildy in California.  There are
two ferrets in Sacramento waiting for transport out.  These guys can't go
to Californians.  I beleive we can get them out, we just need a new loving
home!  Not much info - but here's what we have:

One is a Female, age 2-3, needs some litter box training work.  Has had
distemper vac on Oct 26, she has been spayed.  She is a dark sable.

One is a male, age 3-4, Distemper vac November 2, is neutered.  He is very
good about using his litter box all the time.  He is having adrenal surgery
this week.  Not sure on color.

We are not sure if these two came in together or seperately.

If you are interested, please contact me at [log in to unmask]
and I will send you our standard adoption questionnaire.

You will probably be hearing a lot from us, as we do not have a standard
rescue situation.  We don't really have housing right now, and have to go
straight from wherever the ferrets are to their new homes.  It's either
that or Animal Control or the local Humane Society, and while they are
nice people, they don't know much about ferrets.

Thanks all!!!

Mary
Northern Nevada Ferret Network