From:
Flow Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:00:05 -0500
There are 75 ferrets at Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven and the prospect of 20
more that need adopted.  I am astounded that these God given creatures are
so easily forgotten after the novelty of Christmas is forgotten...DIANE AND
TONY CAMPBELL RUN THIS SHELTER.  Diane HAS A SICK SON AT THE PRESENT TIME
AND STILL PUTS IN 21 HRS A DAYcaring for these ferrets.

The website is www.ferretguardian.org
 ....the email is
The shelter is located in Statesville N.C.  If you or someone wants to
adopt a ferret or can help or has suggestions or comments plz your info and
or support will be heartfelt appreciated.  I am adopting 4 new additions
from here .  i will have 8 babies then to love and care for thank you for
your time God bless you....

Flo W.