From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:27:01 EST
>From:    Lorelei Okun <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Brooklyn CACC

They do have one ferret Lorelei.  I think I wrote you and said that someone
who had responded to my posting, someone who was actually going into the
City yesterday, actually called the woman at the CACC.  I'd sent her the
contact's name and phone number.  The reason they're probably telling you
there is no ferret is because the animal was taken away from an abuse
situation and the ferret is considered "on hold".  I was just getting ready
to send an email to all of you who so kindly responded so quickly and
positively!

When they are ready to release the ferret, they will say so from what I
understand.  At least we KNOW there's one there and that there are many of
you from downstate that will intervene when the timing is right!

Thank you again...it's always heartwarming as ever to find such awesome
ferret people willing to go out on a limb!

Barb and the 4 whirling dervishes...Gus, Zak, Hope and Bren

Please give to Aleutian Disease research...the ferret you save may be your
own!
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html