From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:18:34 -0500
Hi!  Mikette here (-:

Just wanted to tell you about a yummy ferret kibble Mom started giving
us.  We currently eat (happily) a mix of Totally Ferret, Mazuri, and Iams
Kitten.  Mom recently began putting out a separate mini-bowl of pure
8 in 1 ultimate.  Yum!  Little star shapes!  The little bowls always
empties before we even make a dent in our regular mix.  Just wanted to let
you know to give it a try if you're looking for a new kibble to add in to
your mix.  We're giving it 12 paws up!  Mom has to get a bigger bowl!