From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:46:21 -0500
Good Morning All,
Ok here goes, my boy Trouble (name fits him to a tee) was playing in the
linen closet which I only let them do every once in a while, well I was
sitting and reading the FML when I hear a raspy breathing sound.  I jump
up and follow the sound to the linen closet, and didn't see any of my
fuzzies but still heard the sound.  I started to panic as I have alot of
towels, sheets, blankets etc: in the linen closet.  So I start tearing all
the linen off the shelves and lo and behold there was Trouble.  Some how he
had managed to wiggle himself into a shower curtain ring (and to this day I
still can't figure out how in the world he was able to do so) the ring was
tight around his rib cage right behind his front legs and he was looking at
me as if to say PLEASE HELP ME MOM!!!!!!

Even though this could have been a life and death situation, if you were
to see him in this ring and the expression on his face you would have been
on the floor rolling around with laughter!!!!!  After I relieved him of
the shower curtain ring I couldn't stop laughing all day!!!!  Just his
expression alone was priceless!!!!!  To this day I still don't know how
that one ring got into the linen closet, it must have been waiting there
for Trouble!!!!!!  :-)

What the FML has done for me!!!!! :-)
To sum up all in one sentence, the FML has taught me everything I know
today about these wonderful little critters known as Fuzzies :-)

It has brought love, friendship, and caring into my home!!!!  It has helped
me through my darkest hours when any of my fuzzies have been sick!!!!  It
has shown me that people really do care!!!!!!

It has shown me that not all vets are in the business of just making money
and that they also care!!!!!  I could go on and on but I won't!!!  I think
I've said more then enough and you all get the picture!!!!

FOR WITHOUT THE FML , I WOULD BE TOTALLY AT A LOSS!!!!!!!!

Prayers and thoughts for all that are owned by fuzzies, and to all
fuzzies!!!

WITH LOL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum