From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:23:28 -0800
I have been really busy, and have just caught up with the list for the last
week or so.  I am greatly saddened by what is happening.  The FML is a good
place, and many great people have given me good advice.  Please lets turn
this around before it gets any more out of control- Don't give attention
to the idiots on this list-in every forum there are people who are very
unhappy with themselves, and feel a need to share that with everyone.
Maybe try to feel sad for those people, and if they need to be unhappy,
let them do that by themselves.  I challenge everyone to come up with at
least one funny story about their baby, and share it- Lets turn this
around now!!!  Avoid giving any attention to the negative- even negative
reinforcement is reinforcement, and some people thrive on that- they are
not able4 to handle being positive.  They need to go to their rooms and
tantrum by themselves, and when they are ready to join the rest of us,
they may come out.  Most people on this list love ferrets- just because
they may not love them the way you deem appropriate, does not mean they
are not trying to better themselves, and their ferts.  The old adage--
You catch more flies with honey... Gerri