From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:23:54 -0800
I'm all ready to do my ADV test.  I've printed out the form from Avecon, I
have q-tips, saline soultion, and today Mr. Percy picked up glass vials to
put the individual swabs into for shipping.

Is there anyone in Vancouver, Wash., with 3 or more ferrets who would like
to send their tests in at the same time?  If there are 10 or more samples
sent at one time, the cost is $10. per each.  For only my 7 ferrets, it's
$12. per sample.

Also, the form for ADV testing is downloadable from Avecon's site.  It's a
single page and can be used for either the saliva sample or blood sample.
I'd like to suggest that every ferret club duplicate this form and make it
available to members.

Georgia - the left coast one...