From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:28:25 -0600
Hi Everyone

Wolfy...
I heeded the advice of the ferret Oracle and didn't "Bark" at anyone today,
although it took great restraint.<grin>  However I feel the need to Dook a
message over to you to beg for a depends.  If you have a spare could you
please send it via catapult by ferrets with expertise in it's use.  I need
it ASAP.

Just for clarification I have HFMPD (human/ferret MPD).  The difference
being that I sometimes feel the urge to use a litterbox, weasel-war-dance
in public to attract attention, play with an imaginary friend and drink
out of a water bottle.  I have strange impulses to nip people on the ankle
especially when encountering bad drivers.  I can see it now.  Cruising
down the highway, Apollo using a raisin filled pee shooter to display his
discontent to the vehicle that failed to signal.

Do you think there is room for us to do a ferret episode of High Speed
Pursuits?

Okay, that's it, it is way past my bedtime and I have completely lost it!

Georgia, sorry to hear about the misdirect and your porch.  It was probably
the wind that took things off course.LOL

Kathy and the Ferret Collective