From:
cynthia jennerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:55:22 -0800
I've been reading FML for a while now but have never had reason to post
anything.

My roommate/friend have four girls: Padme, Tifa, Selphie, and Jewel.  All
from really great PetCo's.  Padme and Tifa from Eau Claire, WI, May 6,
2000.  Selphie was bought from PetCo in Duluth, MN by another family who
then sold her to us a month later (Oct 2000)because their kid got tired of
taking care of her :( but she's ours now and is very happy and playful with
the others.  And Jewel was as a result of "ferret math." We went to PetCo
Duluth to get some more food 3 days after buying Selphie and ended up
coming home with food AND the tiniest, silver mitt baby you'd ever want
to see.  We thought Jewel would be our sweet, petite, little cuddle baby.
WRONG!!  She's the biggest of them all!!  And the trickiest and most
playful.

Anyhow, back to the dreams.  Jewel always smacks her lips while she's
sleeping and often leaves her tongue hanging part way out her mouth.  We
figure she's either dreaming about all the food she has hidden away in the
arms of our couch or dreaming about chomping Selphie to make up for when
Selphie used to drag her around by the ears when she was a baby :)

Love 'n Hugs to all, especially those with sick or passed on fuzzies.  I
cry everytime I read a rainbow bridge story.

Cymphy and Todd, Padme, Tifa, Selphie (Sharky), and Jewel